RULES AND POLICIES
THERE IS A $2.00 NON-REFUNDABLE ADMISSION (WAIVER) CHARGE PER DAY PER PERSON
- No jacks, torches, oxygen bottles, body saws, compressors, etc. allowed in yard. Battery powered tools are permitted.
- This is a Tobacco & Alcohol free facility. No smoking or open containers on property. Anyone breaking these rules or not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave without any admission refund.
- Open-toed shoes and sandals are not permitted on the premises.
- In consideration of all customers we do not allow pets.
- NO ONE under the age of 18 may be admitted to the yard. Proof of age will be required. You may not leave under age children unattended.
- We reserve the right to search all containers both entering and leaving the premises.
- We DO NOT LOAN TOOLS, we are completely self-serve.
- Parts are NOT allowed in the yard. If you must bring your own parts to match, they must be marked before entering the yard. You will be charged for all unmarked parts brought to the counter.
- Admission charge is cash only. Purchases may be made with cash or credit card, no checks. Credit card purchases must be a minimum of $10.00.
- Respect all RESTRICTED AREAS for your own safety. These areas are clearly marked.
- Anyone stealing or vandalizing the property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We are not responsible for lost or missing items.
** 2% environmental fee added to all purchases. **
If you are not satisfied with the part you purchased, you can bring it back for an exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Store credit is valid for 90 days from original date of purchase. You must have a valid receipt dated 30 days or less, and the part must be marked. Be sure your parts are marked at the time of purchase, in case you need to return them.